Wraptured is part of the Renaissance Salon and Spa, so to find Wraptured, look for the salon. You'll immediately feel welcome in the elegant and peaceful environment. There is a coffee and tea service and plenty of comfortable seating for relaxing before your appointment. In Wraptured's private room, in the rear of the salon, you will experience the service of your choice, whether it's body wrapping to shed pounds, face taping to shed years, procedures for cellulite reduction or one of the other options.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp, and the restroom is equipped.
- Contact email: WrapturedInc2@gmail.com
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Within the Salon are creams and makeup and stress reduction items. We also offer high quality liquid vitamins and vitality juices.
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- License/certification: Licensed Endermologist
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Body wraps; face taping; noninvasive, FDA-cleared LPG (lipomassage) treatments for those trouble spots. New Lift M6 to face, neck and decolletage. A great alternative to injectable fillers and Botox
- Spa & resort services: Massage, Wraps
- What's the one must-have beauty product?: The face-wrapping procedure takes 15 years off the face!