Robyn's Nest Consignment Shoppe
Unlike other consignment stores that feel crowded and cluttered, Robyn's Nest is well organized and has rooms featuring women's, children's and men's clothing. The first floor is stocked with casual and office-casual clothes for women. Men's and children's clothing can be found upstairs. The fashions are very close to current styles and there are lots of gems tucked away among the many practical buys. There are also lots of options for prom dresses and shoes here.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Men's, women's and children's clothes, shoes and accessories
- Return policy: No returns are accepted.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Wonderful people have been coming here for years.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: The little black dress
- Clothing and accessories brands: The most popular brands are Talbots and Coldwater Creek.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: We have the cutest children's clothes.
- Donations hours: Any day from 11 to 4
- Donations policy: It will take two weeks to sort through, process and respond to any consignment contribution. If anything doesn't fit our store, it will be returned to you.