Oregon Ridge Nature Center
Oregon Ridge Nature Center is a certified wildlife habitat surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and grounds that allow for swimming, concerts, picnics and outdoor adventures. The Nature Center is a wonderful resource for families and is a fun place for children to learn about woodland creatures native to the region. The center holds events for children and pre-schoolers and provides information on the park trails.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 9am - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1969
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Beach, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: No permits needed to visit.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 1043 acres