The Oregon Grille is found in the heart of scenic Hunt Valley. Offering a true fine dining experience, the restaurant specializes in seafood and steak and excels with its exceptional wine list. The Grille accepts reservations and is open for lunch and dinner during the week and for brunch on Sundays. Customers have the option of dining outdoors on the patio during the warmer months of the year. Contact the restaurant to reserve one of its beautifully adorned dining rooms for any special occasion.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 4pm; Sun, 11am - 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine dining, full-service restaurant
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.theoregongrille.com/menu_dinner.html
- Specialties: Steak, seafood, wine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Chilled Bluepoint oysters, Cowboy steak, steamed five pound lobster, coriander crusted Long Island duck breast
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual; after 5pm men must wear jackets