From the moment you walk into this small shop you are visually challenged to look at everything they have on display. The store carries framed prints, mirrors, jewelry, colorful art umbrellas and a selection of frames to pick from. The store has a very homey feeling and always has great music playing in the background.
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 7pm; Tue, Thu, Sat, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: No
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Prints from landscapes to abstract compositions
- Art specialties: Prints
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Take your time to pick the right frame - they have a wide selection.