Founded as The Sandwich Hut in 1975, The Ashland Cafe on York Road changed its name in 1985 and hasn't looked back. The cafe now offers a bar, a lounge, a dining area, and an outdoor patio. In addition to private events, The Ashland Cafe offers catering, and menus are always specially tailored to each customers needs. A local favorite, the cafe's home style cooking and affordable prices have kept customers coming back for more than 35 years.
- Hours: Sun, 6am to bar closing; Mon-Sat, 5am to bar closing
- Handicap Accessible: Building is at street level with no steps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: theashlandcafe.com/our-menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night